Friday, August 6, 2010

Who wants to go bird hunting with the Vice President?

Could be exciting!Who wants to go bird hunting with the Vice President?
Am I the only one who would? Think about it this way... He's the second most powerful man in the free world. This means there are hordes of people just lining up to kiss his butt. Which means primo hunting places. Not the crappy public lands that majority of us have to hunt. All you would have to do is just aim your shotgun in the air and someone will make sure a bird is in front of the barrel. It'd be a great time!Who wants to go bird hunting with the Vice President?
I would make sure that I would tell everyone when I'm ready to rejoin the group. I would definately go.
I dont hunt but I would have no problem going with him if I did. This is one accident on an otherwise great record of marksmanship.
I definitely wouldn't.





But come to think of it, it may occur to the President to use the hunting trips with Chenney as a strategy to ';neutralize'; South America. As a goodwill gesture, they could extend an invitation to Hugo Ch谩vez and newly elected Bolivian president Evo Morales to go hunting with Mr. Vice President.
I DIFFANTLY WOULDN'T SEND MY CHILDREN TO GO HUNTING WITH HIM!!
No thanks.... body modifications are cool, but not by shotgun pellets to the face. :)
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment