Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a name for our Hunting camp we just bought. we want something funny or just fun.?

We want something more for adults but not too over the top adult theme. We want a name that will stand out and people with remember our camp name. We have a lot of competition because there are a lot of camps in our area. Please HELP! Thank you!I need a name for our Hunting camp we just bought. we want something funny or just fun.?
I guess it would kind of depend on what's being hunted and it's not very ';adult'; but: ';Oh Deer!'; or maybe ';Doe si Doe';, ummm little more adult: ';Buck Ewe'; or even ';Pluck Yew'; (for bow hunting)I need a name for our Hunting camp we just bought. we want something funny or just fun.?
I'm sure that you have Bob cats so you could call it Cat Scat Flats. Yeah, I know it isn't all that good but I just got online with Y/A and am just getting warmed up. I'll be back!





Okay, okay I'm back. How 'bout ';Bangin' and Hangin'';......naw, crap, forget it. Don't go away, Ill be back.





Yeah, I'v got it now (making a slow sweaping arc gesture in the air for effect) ......Weasel Wrangler's Retreat. Then tell everyone that they have to be sober enough to say the name before they can go to the woods. That not getting it for you? Shoot, that was my best effort. Wait right here, I'm going back for more. Wait, wait right here, I'll be right back with another load...er...I mean attempt.
how about...... the shut up and hunt camp........our camp name rims with hunt but starts with a c use your imagination........kill a deer(or whatever you hunt) and we'll have beaver for dinner........its not as tight as we would like but it is our beaver den.........the dog house........Psycho Ward.........the best little hunt house in town.....now chicka bow wow.......dill does taxidermy(where size matters_.......busted cherrys........haywood jablowme hunt camp........the harry beaver hunting camp........dixion hand(***** in hand)......craven moorehead (cravin more head).......pete b. hangin......neil b formy.........anita dickinme.....i'm not sure about where your fromt and what you guys consider a name
the ';honey hole';


or


camp ';sugar shack';
'; Todd's Full House Bar and Grill'; Liquor in front...poker in the rear.
G'day mate how about THE *** SLAPPERS UNION or OR THE JOINERS AND PACKERS UNION or how about HUNTERS %26amp; COLLECTORS.or the KKK MEETS BAMBI.i don't hate black people it's just a joke trust me,i wanna root ice t wife .cheers mate
H.A (Hunters Anonymous), now you have come up with your 12 step program and have eveveyone stand up and say their name and say they are addicted to Hunting! ;-)





-L
I've always liked the name ';Needmore,'; as in 'Needmore Cattle Company.' How about: The Needmore Hunting Camp?





H



Todd's wife, how about, greasy, grimey gopher guts. Or, whatever your last name is--- ______'s Lair. Good luck.
camp marijuana :)


where happy fun times will occur, and you will know the difference
camp morning wood, camp moaning beaver, tail trackers
Beaver Baggers Retreat.
Bear Place or Bare Place
wankerous wilderness








best me pls.
How about Eager Beaver?
The Drunken Stag
fudpuckers...
Camp Shirt Tail





Look it up if you don't know
Beaver Hunt Camp
snuffle
Redneck Lodge
HUNT YER WAY
No Doze
No Dick's Allowed





...as in dick cheney lol

No comments:

Post a Comment