Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need your catalog on Browning rifles. Especially interested in the BAR for hunting. What do you need?

My e-mail address is: carlos5@sbcglobal.net


my name and mailing address is: Carlos Kirkpatrick


417 Dalecrest Drive


San Antonio, TX 78230-2501I need your catalog on Browning rifles. Especially interested in the BAR for hunting. What do you need?
I think you forgot your phone number, Social Security number, and your bank account numbers. May as well tell it all after going this far.





BTW... you can get exactly what you want... on the Net... immediately. Try helping yourself... you may find it makes you feel empowered... unless stupid is your ultimate goal... and in that case... you're just about there.I need your catalog on Browning rifles. Especially interested in the BAR for hunting. What do you need?
this is a bad bad idea.. don't ever post your full name or address on the web. email is bad enough.. and certainly not together.





Please delete this question as soon as you are able.
HURRY TAKE IT DOWN THEY'RE TRACKING YOU!!!!!!!!!!
get your own catalog at their website

No comments:

Post a Comment