Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What movie should I watch Good Will Hunting (Matt Damon) or Blood Diamond (Leonardo DiCaprio)?

Which movie should we watch???What movie should I watch Good Will Hunting (Matt Damon) or Blood Diamond (Leonardo DiCaprio)?
BLOOD DIAMOND


VERY INTERESTINGWhat movie should I watch Good Will Hunting (Matt Damon) or Blood Diamond (Leonardo DiCaprio)?
Those are both really good movies, so you can't go wrong either way. If you want a movie with a little bit of action and kind of political, go with Blood Diamond. If you just want a straight up drama, go for Good Will Hunting.
I dunno, I didn't really like either movie. I guess Blood Diamond.
Blood Diamond Leonardo DiCaprio


Odin~~~%26gt;
Blood Diamond is AMAZING! i love that movie so much, seriously, he puts on a really nice accent ;)
Definately Blood Diamond
Blood diamond. And if you want another good one from leo get basketball diaries.
good will hunting
both

No comments:

Post a Comment