Saturday, August 21, 2010

AUUGH my friends dared me to go 'ghost-hunting'?

This weekend at their house cuz its haunted ever since they played the oiuij board over there like, a hundred times yeah, so I said no cuz Im kinda scared(kinda).





Now they think Im chicken so I said Id go this time, do I go or wat?AUUGH my friends dared me to go 'ghost-hunting'?
Sure GO! I'm sure being Lizzy you'll be hip deep in ghosts.AUUGH my friends dared me to go 'ghost-hunting'?
I'd go...But I'd also scare them. I call them spirits you call them whatever and they do exist. If you do go in there bring some powder in a jar like flower or something than come back out and give it to them saying its a ghost...it will be funny and it will see how gullible they are. But only go if your comfortable and have an open mind. Otherwise if there is something in there it may get pissed/ frightened and try to hurt you. So be careful and don't be in there to long. I actually heard of a dare once, some kids said they try and prove ghosts exists so they pissed off what ever was in the house...No one heard from them again....sorry to make it sound like a horror story but that's what i heard on the news so. Just be careful.
If you are not comfortable then please do not go. Good friends wouldnt pressurise you and call you a chicken
you should take this opportunity to play some practical jokes and scare the crap out of them.





the gullible make easy prey =D





if you can prerecord several tapes of screams, moans, or latin incantations and then scatter them around the house in different locations, having them go off very infrequently so that your friends cant track them down, that would be hilarious.


just play along, have some fun working them up, and at the end tell them how silly they are.
Yes just go, there is nothing to be scared of as ghost's don't exist.


Have fun because thats all it is
Pre record some scary stuff and get them.
Reality check : ghosts do not exist .
be on your guard, they are probably gonna play a practical joke on you. ghosts dont exist, and even if they did they cant do anything to you. they are just an illusion
Up to you. I wouldn't but that is just me! I am not good at those types of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment