Friday, August 6, 2010

I am 15 and i live in georgia i've been hunting for a while do i need a license to go hunting?

i have been hunting without a license for eva my dad always had a license some one told me you didn't need one til you are 16 is that true??? i am hunting deerI am 15 and i live in georgia i've been hunting for a while do i need a license to go hunting?
You are correct.....see page 15I am 15 and i live in georgia i've been hunting for a while do i need a license to go hunting?
you don't need one till your 16, true.





but you need a harvest record.


and you have to hunt with someone who has their hunters safety course. you can't hunt on your own.
I'm no expert on every state's hunting laws but hunting on your own with out a license and no tag sounds like poaching to me.
yes you do

No comments:

Post a Comment