Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So Who's ready for tomorrow, 1st day of Hunting season for South Carolina, whoop,whoop?

Hunting season opens up from August 15th to January 1st %26amp; im excited, who's with me! Besides the fact I won't get to hunt as much as I'd like because my babies due tomorrow:)! Yip-ee!!So Who's ready for tomorrow, 1st day of Hunting season for South Carolina, whoop,whoop?
i'm ready!! i hunt near Chapin and Lake Monticello. good luck this year and congrats on your baby. at least it will be easy to remember his birthdate.So Who's ready for tomorrow, 1st day of Hunting season for South Carolina, whoop,whoop?
YAY for both! I know your excited! We are in Horry county (dont know if you have heard of us:-) My husband and boys like to get out and hunt, break for mommy!!!! GOD BLESS!!!





* Let me know when that little on comes! *
thats pretty close to where they spotted them big footses.you better be careful.oh and congradulations on the kid

No comments:

Post a Comment