Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well this Thanksgiving my mama gives me 350 dollars should i buy a Bow for deer hunting or Xbox 360 modernwar2?

Get off your but and get the bow you will have more fun and challenging real life experiences with that for the rest of your life.Well this Thanksgiving my mama gives me 350 dollars should i buy a Bow for deer hunting or Xbox 360 modernwar2?
Go Bow hunting these guys are lazy people who have nothing better to do and you will have a great time archery is amazingly fun and no you dont just use it in game season you also can practice out side or in the backyard it is the best money you will ever spend guaranteedWell this Thanksgiving my mama gives me 350 dollars should i buy a Bow for deer hunting or Xbox 360 modernwar2?
That depends. Do you want to spend hours out in a forest waiting to ambush a deer, and *maybe* kill it, or do you want to kill a handful of terrorists each minute?
do you already have a bow or gun?


hmmm how often are you outside compared to inside?





I would get the 360 modern warfare2


you can play it anytime while hunting is in seasons
Xbox360,but don't get modern warfair2 though. I would get Call of duty 5
XBox 360! :)


I have one, I love it%26lt;3
MW2
well MW:2 wil only cost 60, so go with that. its gonna be the game of the decade
mw2
dud dont be stupid monderwar2!!! deer hunting eww.... jsut a bow... dam lol

No comments:

Post a Comment