Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to download the English Movie 'HATARI' (about hunting rhinos) and Sun Flower acted by Richard Burton?

Liz Taylor. Can anybody say from which web site?I want to download the English Movie 'HATARI' (about hunting rhinos) and Sun Flower acted by Richard Burton?
try this





http://mixmoviez.comI want to download the English Movie 'HATARI' (about hunting rhinos) and Sun Flower acted by Richard Burton?
I dont find any clue why do you think that i m vex with society? If a man who have problem with his neighbour also able to write poems and also if he have a interview doubts.whats wrong in this?! Why u r always trying to dominate others?! So crazy! do u want that i should come under a single category as yahoo questions!even you r also not same at all the time.first day you r appreciating my poems and then you said that i m improving day by day and now finally you are saying that all are useless poems!simply pretty about u! I m not posting the questions only for u! Its my right to post my views, doubts or any thing.you r always critic tamilans which i dont like! if i have some public issue whats the problem with u! why r you answering if you feel boring?! Your problem is u want to dominate others by trying to prove yourself everytime! U please better think much, before advice some one! I dont need your management books afterall, I Can learn from my mistakes!also my humble request this is life so dont try to dominate every one atleast every one have thier role to play! And dont think that you know everything.sorry if i hurts you but this is truth. Think think...

No comments:

Post a Comment