Friday, August 6, 2010

What do you do if your hunting camp is burglarized and you don't know who the culprit was?

Cry over what was stolen, then go and replace all the stuff that was stolen because the police will not find your stuff for you. They will tell you, '; If anything turns up we will let you know.'; Yeah Right. Do like I did, purchase a truck that I put a topper with a locking door on it and I added another 2 locks to the topper to keep honest people out. It has worked for me so far.What do you do if your hunting camp is burglarized and you don't know who the culprit was?
Shoot now, ask questions later. I have thought I have been burgled in the past and it was animals. I thought I knew the difference between an animal taking stuff and people, but I was surprised at what the Rangers told me. But the local Ranger should be contacted.What do you do if your hunting camp is burglarized and you don't know who the culprit was?
call the police- that's what the get paid to do- find criminals

No comments:

Post a Comment